יום ראשון, 6 ביוני 2010

Aloha!!

The competition in Porto liscia (Sardinia) was just finishd and im sitting in a ferry on my way to Lefkada with a big smile on my face,
How can i say it? Best competition yet.
We had 4 Days of great wind on the first 2 days we got some hardcore conditions.
And in the last 2 a bit lighter once, Ideal for competition.
The atmosphire was great and offcourse..
the pizza was even better haha .
All windsurfers must locate a small pin on their glob on Porto liscia!



Here is the result:

1.Steven Van Broeckhoven
2. Davy Scheffers
3. Nicola Akgacziyan
4. Mattia Fabrizi
5. Antony Ruenes
6. Yarden Meir
7. Stam Promponas
8. Chico Bento
9. Andrazz Zan
10. Adrien Bosson



I had a great time in Sardinia, I hope the rest of the tour will look the same!
And yes! super happy that i finally got some strong winds to show my skills.
Stay tuned!

Yardennnn \m/






תגובה 1: